Lebanon Birding ClubLet's Go Birding -- Shutes Branch on Old Hickory LakeOctober 17th, 2020The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Purple Finches plasley)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identification Help )
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identification Help Ruben Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Identification Help Mark Bellew)
- [TN-Bird] Radnor Lake -- Red-headed Woodpeckers Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] First of the Season Birchwood Birds Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identity Graham)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 16,157 hits
Tag Archives: Audubon Christmas Bird Count
The Lebanon Birding Club – John W Sellars Chapter of TOS participated in the 117th Audubon Christmas Bird Count on Monday, 2 January 2017. Eleven participants gathered at Cedars of Lebanon State Park before breaking up into groups to canvass … Continue reading
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Monday, 2 January 2017 and would like to participate, contact Stephen Zipperer at … Continue reading