Club Field TripWoods Reservoir, Franklin County & Area Hotspots21 January 2023The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Tennessee Birders by the Numbers: 2022 (Vol. 18) kbreault)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip Results Michael Smith)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Annual Spring Meeting Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Marsh and secretive bird help needed Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Hiwassee Peregrine Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] Pacific Loon Ronald Hoff)
- [TN-Bird] unsubscribe marty)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,498 hits
Category Archives: Announcement
The Lebanon Birding Club is headed to AEDC & Woods Reservoir in Franklin County on Saturday, 21 January 2023 in search of waterfowl and other feathered friends. . We will meet at 8:30 AM in the parking lot of the … Continue reading