Birding Field TripBirding & Lunch at the Park21 May 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Late Rose-breasted Grosbeak Wayne Co. Jud Johnston)
- [TN-Bird] Coffee County Fish Crow Chad Smith)
- [TN-Bird] notable Shady Valley birds Rick Knight)
- [TN-Bird] Mourning warbler Radnor lake Davidson county johnsoncindyt)
- [TN-Bird] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - Davidson County Graham)
- [TN-Bird] TOS ACTION ALERT Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Ruddy Turnstones, Shelby Co. Susan McWhirter)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,420 hits
Tag Archives: Wilson County
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 21 May 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. We might also shuttle or carpool to see some of Wilson County’s birding hotspots nearby. … Continue reading
Join the John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society for some spring birding fun: Saturday, 16 April 2022 Meet at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in the Nature Center parking lot @ 8:00 AM. We will … Continue reading