Lebanon Birding ClubLTOS Field Trip to Wheeler National Wildlife RefugeJanuary 18th, 202015 hours to go.
LTOS Chapter MeetingChapter Meeting & Program w/ Dr. Jeffrey Walck at Cabin 13February 15th, 202029 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Reelfoot Lake CBC Mark Greene)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Davidson County Western Tanager Susan Bradfield)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson County Western Tanager Eli Haislip)
- [TN-Bird] Fw: North Delta birding trip this Saturday, 1/18 dickpreston)
- [TN-Bird] LITTLE GULL - Davidson county (for real this time) Graham)
- [TN-Bird] 2019 NTOS Christmas Bird Count Cynthia Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Upcoming Nashville Tennessee Ornithological Society meeting Susie Russenberger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 13,404 hits
Tag Archives: Wilson County
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Saturday, 4 January 2020 and would like to participate, please complete the early … Continue reading
The John W Sellars Chapter of the TOS will go birding at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning, 19 October 2019, then meet at 10:00 a.m in WPA Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be brief so … Continue reading