Birding Field TripField Trip to Stones River Greenway17 September 202233 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Fall TOS Meeting bettybailey1979)
- [TN-Bird] Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery Chuck Estes)
- [TN-Bird] Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery status David Vogt)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Common Mergansers brood amalgamation: Blount and Sevier Counties TN Tammy Devine)
- [TN-Bird] Common Mergansers brood amalgamation: Blount and Sevier Counties TN shaawitya)
- [TN-Bird] a few bird notes from northeast TN Don Holt)
- [TN-Bird] Sequatchie kites Aborn, David)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,765 hits
Author Archives: Greg
CANCELED – CANCELED – CANCELED Due to the extreme heat, we are canceling this year’s garden tour / nightjar & owl prowl field trip scheduled for Saturday, 18 June 2022. .lebanonbirding.org
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 21 May 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. We might also shuttle or carpool to see some of Wilson County’s birding hotspots nearby. … Continue reading