LTOS Field TripNightjar & Owl Hunting w/ NTOSJune 22nd, 201932 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Red-breasted Nuthatch at Point Park on Lookout Mountain-Hamilton County Dralle)
- [TN-Bird] common ground-dove - Warren Co. Andy Lantz)
- [TN-Bird] Sandpiper at Alcoa Duck Pond Tom Howe)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Connecticut Warbler at Seven Islands State Birding Park Chris Myers)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Connecticut Warbler at Seven Islands State Birding Park Laura Tappan)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Connecticut Warbler at Seven Islands State Birding Park Robin)
- [TN-Bird] The slough along Bear Creek Rd. at K-25/ETTP ziply)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 11,390 hits