Birding Field TripField Trip to Cedars New ADA Trail17 September 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] First Radnor Fall Migration walk completed... Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Am Golden Plover continues at Walter S Davis Blvd Marsh Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Fall count B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] LBC Field Trip Report fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] First of four Wednesday morning Radnor Walks - 9/21/22 Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Fall Meeting, September 30-October 2 in Kingsport Betty Bailey)
- [TN-Bird] FOY Swainson’s Thrushes in Birchwood Charles)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,939 hits
Tag Archives: lebanonbirding.org
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 17 September 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. Among other areas, we will be birding the new ADA Trail now open at the … Continue reading
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 21 May 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. We might also shuttle or carpool to see some of Wilson County’s birding hotspots nearby. … Continue reading