LTOS Chapter Meeting- CANCELED -March 28th, 2020We are at the farm house today.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Re: Chimney Swifts Scott Heppel)
- [TN-Bird] Chimney Swifts Lyda Phillips)
- [TN-Bird] Summer Tanager Susan Riley)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID help out of area, arizona Dev Joslin)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID help out of area, arizona Michael Todd)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID Bronzed Cowbird female? Dev Joslin)
- [TN-Bird] Corona Birdwatching Christoph Randler)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 14,127 hits
Tag Archives: lebanonbirding.org
– MEETING CANCELED – The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, meets again at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 28 March 2020 at the Sadie Ford Heritage Farm & Arts Museum located across the … Continue reading
The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, meets again at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 15 February 2020 in Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be presented by Dr. … Continue reading