Birding Field TripLet's Go Birding -- Eagleville16 January 2021The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Woods Reservoir, Franklin Co, TN Jeffrey Walck)
- [TN-Bird] Snowy Owl Apparently Not Seen Today rockyturf)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Savannah Sparrow high count, Davidson county Simbeck , Damien J)
- [TN-Bird] Savannah Sparrow high count, Davidson county Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Bellevue, black and white warbler wintering? Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Common redpoll - Hamilton Co tim jeffers)
- [TN-Bird] FW: RE: Common redpoll - Hamilton Co Richard Knight)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 17,252 hits
The field trip to Eagleville scheduled for Saturday, 19 December 2020, is canceled. We will instead make the trip on Saturday, 16 January 2021 so mark your calendars now. The Short-eared Owls, Northern Harriers, and Sandhill Cranes should still be around next month.