Lebanon Birding ClubBreakfast & Club MeetingAugust 18th, 201883 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Common Merganser with Young in Great Smoky Mountains National Park: Metcalf Bottoms KEITH WATSON)
- [TN-Bird] Anhinga Seen Soaring at Moccasin Bend-Hamilton County Dralle)
- [TN-Bird] Rhea Co. Cattle Egrets 5/22/18 Steve Clendenen)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Clay-colored Sparrow Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID help Scott Somershoe)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID help Chris Sloan)
- [TN-Bird] Re: ID help Michael Todd)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 7,996 hits