Lebanon Birding ClubEdgar Evins SP Field Trip w/ NTOSApril 22nd, 201729 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Lebanon Birding ClubSpring Picnic & Birding ExpeditionMay 20th, 201757 days to go.
ABA Bird of The Year
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Black-throated Green Warbler Seen on Lookout Mountain-Hamilton County Dralle)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson County Great Blue Heron rookeries TNTuxedo)
- [TN-Bird] New Irrigation Pond - Lincoln County )
- [TN-Bird] Osprey returns Tarcila Fox)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Chandler Robbins Charles Nicholson)
- [TN-Bird] Shrike and Merlin sparverius)
- [TN-Bird] Shrike and N. Harrier... Brown Creeper R M J Turrentine)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 4,227 hits
Tag Archives: Cedars of Lebanon State Park
In lieu of an April meeting, the John W Sellars Chapter of The Tennessee Ornithological Society will venture to Edgar Evins State Park in Dekalb County on Saturday, 22 April 2017 in search of the elusive Cerulean Warbler and other … Continue reading
How about brunch with the Lebanon Birding Club, then learn to identify shorebirds? The Lebanon Birding Club will meet for brunch in Cabin #13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park on Saturday, 18 March 2017. We will eat at 9:30 … Continue reading