Lebanon Birding ClubEdgar Evins SP Field Trip w/ NTOSApril 22nd, 201729 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Lebanon Birding ClubSpring Picnic & Birding ExpeditionMay 20th, 201757 days to go.
ABA Bird of The Year
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Black-throated Green Warbler Seen on Lookout Mountain-Hamilton County Dralle)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson County Great Blue Heron rookeries TNTuxedo)
- [TN-Bird] New Irrigation Pond - Lincoln County )
- [TN-Bird] Osprey returns Tarcila Fox)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Chandler Robbins Charles Nicholson)
- [TN-Bird] Shrike and Merlin sparverius)
- [TN-Bird] Shrike and N. Harrier... Brown Creeper R M J Turrentine)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 4,227 hits