Birding Field TripField Trip to Cedars New ADA Trail17 September 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] First Radnor Fall Migration walk completed... Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Am Golden Plover continues at Walter S Davis Blvd Marsh Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Fall count B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] LBC Field Trip Report fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] First of four Wednesday morning Radnor Walks - 9/21/22 Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Fall Meeting, September 30-October 2 in Kingsport Betty Bailey)
- [TN-Bird] FOY Swainson’s Thrushes in Birchwood Charles)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,939 hits
Tag Archives: Tennessee Ornithological Society
On Saturday, 19 February 2022 at 8:30 AM the John W Sellars Chapter of TOS will convene at Long Hunter State Park for some birding fun. Long Hunter State Park is located at 2910 Hobson Pike, Nashville, TN 37076. Meet … Continue reading
The Lebanon Birding Club – John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society is heading to Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge [ Wheeler NWR website ] near Decatur, Alabama on Saturday, 22 January 2022, and you are invited. This field … Continue reading