Birding Field TripLet's Go Birding -- Old Hickory Lake20 March 202116 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Re: Woodpecker? J Hay)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Ideas Of What This Bird Might Be (silhouette only) Thomas Miko)
- [TN-Bird] Percy Priest Lake -- White-winged Scoters Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Woodpecker? Brian Hendrix)
- [TN-Bird] Ideas Of What This Bird Might Be (silhouette only) rockyturf)
- [TN-Bird] Long-tailed Ducks in Davidson fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Waterfowl on Douglas Lake, Jefferson County TN shaawitya)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 17,541 hits
Tag Archives: Tennessee Ornithological Society
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Saturday, 4 January 2020 and would like to participate, please complete the early … Continue reading
The John W Sellars Chapter of the TOS will go birding at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning, 19 October 2019, then meet at 10:00 a.m in WPA Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be brief so … Continue reading