Club Field TripWoods Reservoir, Franklin County & Area Hotspots21 January 2023The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Tennessee Birders by the Numbers: 2022 (Vol. 18) kbreault)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip Results Michael Smith)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Annual Spring Meeting Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Marsh and secretive bird help needed Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Hiwassee Peregrine Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] Pacific Loon Ronald Hoff)
- [TN-Bird] unsubscribe marty)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,498 hits
Tag Archives: John W Sellars Chapter of TOS
Join the John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society for some fantastic fall birding fun: Saturday, 15 October 2022 Meet at Cedars of Lebanon State Park Visitors Center parking lot @ 8:00 AM. We will bird … Continue reading
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 17 September 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. Among other areas, we will be birding the new ADA Trail now open at the … Continue reading