TOS Chapter MeetingMeeting & ProgramAugust 17th, 201933 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Royal Tern, Center Hill Lake Melinda Welton)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS July meeting and program Radnor Lake Thursday Daniel Shelton)
- [TN-Bird] Re: American Flamingo in Lake County Michael Todd)
- [TN-Bird] Cove Lake State Park tip NELL MOORE)
- [TN-Bird] Rambling sightings/ notes that may be of interest to some- Campbell County/Anderson/Claiborne county NELL MOORE)
- [TN-Bird] American Flamingo in Lake County Ruben Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Short-billed Dowitcher Continues at the Brainerd Levee-Hamilton County Dralle)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 11,725 hits