Lebanon Birding ClubLet's Go Birding -- Shutes Branch on Old Hickory LakeOctober 17th, 2020The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Purple Finches plasley)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identification Help )
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identification Help Ruben Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Identification Help Mark Bellew)
- [TN-Bird] Radnor Lake -- Red-headed Woodpeckers Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] First of the Season Birchwood Birds Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Identity Graham)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 16,157 hits
Category Archives: Photos
The John W Sellars Chapter TOS wrapped up another great season of birding with its annual Picnic in the Park on Saturday, 19 May 2018. Members gathered early that morning for some birding around the county and were rewarded for … Continue reading
If you are not birding on the Monday morning Zip Trips with Stephen Zipperer, you’re missing a real opportunity. You’re also missing out on some excellent birding. On Monday morning, 24 April 2017, Stephen Zipperer, Greg Tomerlin and Geri Tomerlin … Continue reading