LTOS Chapter MeetingChapter Meeting & Program w/ Cyndi Routledge at Sadie Ford FarmMarch 28th, 202032 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Re: Pine Warbler? james tucker)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Pine Warbler? Matt Erickson)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Pine Warbler? Daniel Shelton)
- [TN-Bird] Pine Warbler? Brian Hendrix)
- [TN-Bird] Tree Swallows/ American Pipit NELL MOORE)
- [TN-Bird] Fwd: Fw: [birdky] Burrowing Owl photo for context ... Steve Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Fwd: Fw: [birdky] Burrowing Owl follow-up .... Steve Routledge)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 13,809 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
The next meeting of the Lebanon Birding Club (John W. Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society) will be Saturday, 16 November 2019. Melissa & Roy Turrentine have graciously invited us to have lunch with them near Normandy. Afterward, we … Continue reading
The John W Sellars Chapter of the TOS will go birding at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning, 19 October 2019, then meet at 10:00 a.m in WPA Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be brief so … Continue reading