Lebanon Birding Club* Woods Reservoir * Field TripDecember 16th, 2017Come join us!
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Christmas Bird Count- Christmas Bird Count - Wilson CountyDecember 30th, 201714 days to go.
Lebanon Birding ClubLTOS Field Trip to Crooked Branch ParkJanuary 13th, 201828 days to go.
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Perry County CBC, Scarlet Tanager, Whooping Cranes etc. Ruben Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Painted Bunting in Gallatin Alice Beth & Lew)
- [TN-Bird] Painted Bunting in Gallatin Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] Wilson co Greater Yellowlegs fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Hiwasee Area Swans Comcast)
- [TN-Bird] Woods Reservoir, Franklin County Stephen Zipperer)
- [TN-Bird] Snow geese rick houlk)
Audubon Guide to Buying Binoculars – March 2017
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
ABA Bird of The Year
- 5,929 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
The Lebanon Birding Club is headed to Woods Reservoir in Franklin County on Saturday, 16 December 2017 in search of waterfowl and other feathered friends. . We will meet in the parking lot of the Nature Center at Cedars of … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Lebanon Birding Club (John W. Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society) will be Saturday, 18 November 2017. Melissa & Roy Turrentine have graciously invited us to have lunch with them near Normandy. Afterward, we … Continue reading