Lebanon Birding ClubLTOS Field Trip to Wheeler National Wildlife RefugeJanuary 18th, 202016 hours to go.
LTOS Chapter MeetingChapter Meeting & Program w/ Dr. Jeffrey Walck at Cabin 13February 15th, 202029 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Reelfoot Lake CBC Mark Greene)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Davidson County Western Tanager Susan Bradfield)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson County Western Tanager Eli Haislip)
- [TN-Bird] Fw: North Delta birding trip this Saturday, 1/18 dickpreston)
- [TN-Bird] LITTLE GULL - Davidson county (for real this time) Graham)
- [TN-Bird] 2019 NTOS Christmas Bird Count Cynthia Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Upcoming Nashville Tennessee Ornithological Society meeting Susie Russenberger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 13,403 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
The Lebanon Birding Club – John W. Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society is heading to Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge [ Wheeler NWR website ] near Decatur, Alabama on Saturday, 18 January 2020, and you are invited. This field … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Lebanon Birding Club (John W. Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society) will be Saturday, 16 November 2019. Melissa & Roy Turrentine have graciously invited us to have lunch with them near Normandy. Afterward, we … Continue reading