Birding Field TripNightjar & Owl Prowl / Native Plant & Butterfly Garden Tour19 June 2021The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Wilson County Say's Pheobe Update fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Say's Pheobe fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] White-throated Sparrows! Donna Ward)
- [TN-Bird] Great Day for Woodpeckers at Birchwood Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Birchwood Birding on 15 October 2021 Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Clarksville Bald Eagle and Hummingbird Mike OMalley)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS meeting Oct 21 Susie Russenberger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 19,162 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
Trebek: Butterflies, bull bats and barred owls Zipperer: What winged wildlife will be seen or heard by the members and guests of the Lebanon Birding Club on Saturday, 19 June 2021? CORRECT! First up, a tour of the Native Plant & … Continue reading
The John W Sellars Chapter of TOS is heading to Edgar Evins State Park in Dekalb County on Saturday, 15 May 2021 in search of the elusive Cerulean Warbler and other spring migrants. The best birding is in early morning, … Continue reading