Birding Field TripLet's Go Birding -- Old Hickory Lake20 March 202116 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Re: Woodpecker? J Hay)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Ideas Of What This Bird Might Be (silhouette only) Thomas Miko)
- [TN-Bird] Percy Priest Lake -- White-winged Scoters Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Woodpecker? Brian Hendrix)
- [TN-Bird] Ideas Of What This Bird Might Be (silhouette only) rockyturf)
- [TN-Bird] Long-tailed Ducks in Davidson fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Waterfowl on Douglas Lake, Jefferson County TN shaawitya)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 17,540 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
LET’S GO BIRDING!!! NO MEETING on Saturday, 20 March 2021 If you’re ready to get out and do some birding, how about joining members of the John W Sellars Chapter TOS on the first day of spring, 20 March 2021? … Continue reading
LET’S GO BIRDING!!! NO MEETING on Saturday, 16 January 2021 Hey fellow birders we are headed to Eagleville, TN in Rutherford County, this Saturday afternoon. Hopefully to see Short-eared Owls, Northern Harriers and Sandhill Cranes. Trip Specifics DATE: Saturday, January … Continue reading