Club Field TripWoods Reservoir, Franklin County & Area Hotspots21 January 2023The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Tennessee Birders by the Numbers: 2022 (Vol. 18) kbreault)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip Results Michael Smith)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Annual Spring Meeting Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Marsh and secretive bird help needed Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Hiwassee Peregrine Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] Pacific Loon Ronald Hoff)
- [TN-Bird] unsubscribe marty)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,498 hits
Tag Archives: Tennessee Ornithological Society
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Saturday, 4 January 2020 and would like to participate, please complete the early … Continue reading
The John W Sellars Chapter of the TOS will go birding at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning, 19 October 2019, then meet at 10:00 a.m in WPA Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be brief so … Continue reading