LTOS Field TripNightjar & Owl Hunting w/ NTOSJune 22nd, 2019Meet in the Nature Center parking lot at Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Turkey Trot van harris)
- [TN-Bird] American White Pelicans - WIlliamson County Hugh Barger)
- [TN-Bird] Birchwood Chuck-will’s-widows Charles Murray)
- [TN-Bird] Little Blue Heron and American Bittern at Kyker Bottoms in Blount County Randy Winstead)
- [TN-Bird] Bees in hummingbird feeder Lynne Davis)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS meeting Thursday Radnor parking lot change Daniel Shelton)
- [TN-Bird] FW: summer bird counts in Carter Co & Unicoi Co Richard Knight)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 11,630 hits