Birding Field TripStones River National Battlefield & Gateway Island19 November 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Lark Bunting in Montgomery County Corbin Jackie)
- [TN-Bird] Winter bird hike at Beaman Park B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] Knox Co. Purple Finch 11/24/2022 Steve Clendenen)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson count Cackling Goose. No Hugh Barger)
- [TN-Bird] Cackling Goose and Red-throated Loon - Davidson county Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Rutherford County - Discovery Center wetland Carole Swann)
- [TN-Bird] Rutherford County - Discovery Center wetland Hugh Barger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,161 hits
Tag Archives: Tennessee Ornithological Society
The John W Sellars Chapter of TOS is heading to Edgar Evins State Park in Dekalb County on Saturday, 15 May 2021 in search of the elusive Cerulean Warbler and other spring migrants. The best birding is in early morning, … Continue reading
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Saturday, 4 January 2020 and would like to participate, please complete the early … Continue reading