Birding Field TripField Trip to Cedars New ADA Trail17 September 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] First Radnor Fall Migration walk completed... Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Am Golden Plover continues at Walter S Davis Blvd Marsh Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Fall count B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] LBC Field Trip Report fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] First of four Wednesday morning Radnor Walks - 9/21/22 Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Fall Meeting, September 30-October 2 in Kingsport Betty Bailey)
- [TN-Bird] FOY Swainson’s Thrushes in Birchwood Charles)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,939 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
The Lebanon Birding Club is headed to AEDC & Woods Reservoir in Franklin County on Saturday, 20 November 2021 in search of waterfowl and other feathered friends. . We will meet at 8:00 AM in the parking lot of the … Continue reading
Trebek: Butterflies, bull bats and barred owls Zipperer: What winged wildlife will be seen or heard by the members and guests of the Lebanon Birding Club on Saturday, 19 June 2021? CORRECT! First up, a tour of the Native Plant & … Continue reading