Birding Field TripField Trip to Stones River Greenway17 September 202232 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Fall TOS Meeting bettybailey1979)
- [TN-Bird] Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery Chuck Estes)
- [TN-Bird] Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery status David Vogt)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Common Mergansers brood amalgamation: Blount and Sevier Counties TN Tammy Devine)
- [TN-Bird] Common Mergansers brood amalgamation: Blount and Sevier Counties TN shaawitya)
- [TN-Bird] a few bird notes from northeast TN Don Holt)
- [TN-Bird] Sequatchie kites Aborn, David)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,765 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
The Lebanon Birding Club – John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society is heading to Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge [ Wheeler NWR website ] near Decatur, Alabama on Saturday, 22 January 2022, and you are invited. This field … Continue reading
The Lebanon Birding Club is headed to AEDC & Woods Reservoir in Franklin County on Saturday, 20 November 2021 in search of waterfowl and other feathered friends. . We will meet at 8:00 AM in the parking lot of the … Continue reading