Birding Field TripField Trip to Stones River Greenway17 September 202283 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Marbled Godwit present Mac McWhirter)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Cross Creeks NWR - Marbled Godwit Daniel Redwine)
- [TN-Bird] Cross Creeks NWR - Marbled Godwit Susan McWhirter)
- [TN-Bird] re id help Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Id help Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Id help Shelby Sanders)
- [TN-Bird] Id help Jerry Webb)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,576 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
Join the John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society for some spring birding fun: Saturday, 16 April 2022 Meet at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in the Nature Center parking lot @ 8:00 AM. We will … Continue reading
On Saturday, 19 March 2022, the John W Sellers Chapter of TOS will gather at Bledsoe Creek State Park for some birding around the park, then head west to various hotspots around Old Hickory Lake. Our route will include some … Continue reading