Birding Field TripNightjar & Owl Prowl / Native Plant & Butterfly Garden Tour19 June 2021The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Radnor Lake -- Red breasted Nuthatch Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help harrbarbara)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help Carolyn Johansson)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help David B Coe)
- [TN-Bird] email address change. Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] id help Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] Wednesday morning Radnor Walk - September 22nd routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 19,066 hits
Category Archives: Birding Field Trip
Join the John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society for some spring birding fun: Saturday, 17 April 2021 Meet at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in the Nature Center parking lot @ 7:00 AM. We will … Continue reading