Christmas Bird CountWilson County Christmas Bird CountJanuary 4th, 202020 days to go.
LTOS Chapter MeetingChapter Meeting & Program w/ Dr. Jeffrey Walck at Sadie Ford FarmFebruary 15th, 202062 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly Meeting - Dec 19 Susie Russenberger)
- [TN-Bird] Shelby Farms Memphis CBC This Sunday Judy Dorsey)
- [TN-Bird] Thanks Libby Wolfe)
- [TN-Bird] Re: RFI on Barrows )
- [TN-Bird] RFI on Barrows Libby Wolfe)
- [TN-Bird] Wilson’s Snipe at the Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Coffee and Warren Co. Sandhill Cranes Susan McWhirter)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 13,131 hits
Tag Archives: t
The John W Sellars Chapter of the TOS will go birding at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning, 19 October 2019, then meet at 10:00 a.m in WPA Cabin 13 at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. The program will be brief so … Continue reading
The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, meets again at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 20 April 2019 at the Sadie Ford Heritage Farm located across the highway and 500 feet south of the … Continue reading