Birding Field TripLet's Go Birding -- Woods Reservoir21 November 2020The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Re: Seven Woodpecker species - Davidson County sbradfield)
- [TN-Bird] Seven Woodpecker species - Davidson County Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Finally! Brian Hendrix)
- [TN-Bird] MTOS Trip to T.O. Fuller State Park This Sunday Judy Dorsey)
- [TN-Bird] Short-eared Owl Seen From Point Park on Lookout Mountain-Hamilton County Bruce Dralle)
- [TN-Bird] Field Trials Area Rutherford County Stephen Zipperer)
- [TN-Bird] Rose-breasted Grosbeak Carol Williams)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 16,568 hits
Tag Archives: t
FIELD TRIP & MEETING CANCELED The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, was scheduled to meet at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, 18 April 2020 at Cabin 13 in Cedars of Lebanon State Park … Continue reading
– MEETING CANCELED – The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, meets again at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 28 March 2020 at the Sadie Ford Heritage Farm & Arts Museum located across the … Continue reading