Birding Field TripNightjar & Owl Prowl / Native Plant & Butterfly Garden Tour19 June 2021The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Wilson County Say's Pheobe Update fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Say's Pheobe fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] White-throated Sparrows! Donna Ward)
- [TN-Bird] Great Day for Woodpeckers at Birchwood Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Birchwood Birding on 15 October 2021 Charles)
- [TN-Bird] Clarksville Bald Eagle and Hummingbird Mike OMalley)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS meeting Oct 21 Susie Russenberger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 19,162 hits
Tag Archives: t
FIELD TRIP & MEETING CANCELED The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, was scheduled to meet at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, 18 April 2020 at Cabin 13 in Cedars of Lebanon State Park … Continue reading
– MEETING CANCELED – The Lebanon Birding Club, a.k.a. John W Sellars Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society, meets again at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 28 March 2020 at the Sadie Ford Heritage Farm & Arts Museum located across the … Continue reading