Birding Field TripStones River National Battlefield & Gateway Island19 November 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Lark Bunting in Montgomery County Corbin Jackie)
- [TN-Bird] Winter bird hike at Beaman Park B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] Knox Co. Purple Finch 11/24/2022 Steve Clendenen)
- [TN-Bird] Davidson count Cackling Goose. No Hugh Barger)
- [TN-Bird] Cackling Goose and Red-throated Loon - Davidson county Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Rutherford County - Discovery Center wetland Carole Swann)
- [TN-Bird] Rutherford County - Discovery Center wetland Hugh Barger)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,161 hits
Author Archives: Greg
The John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 21 May 2022 in and around Cedars of Lebanon State Park. We might also shuttle or carpool to see some of Wilson County’s birding hotspots nearby. … Continue reading
Join the John W. Sellars – Lebanon Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society for some spring birding fun: Saturday, 16 April 2022 Meet at Cedars of Lebanon State Park in the Nature Center parking lot @ 8:00 AM. We will … Continue reading