Club Field TripWoods Reservoir, Franklin County & Area Hotspots21 January 2023The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Tennessee Birders by the Numbers: 2022 (Vol. 18) kbreault)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip Results Michael Smith)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Annual Spring Meeting Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Marsh and secretive bird help needed Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Hiwassee Peregrine Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] Pacific Loon Ronald Hoff)
- [TN-Bird] unsubscribe marty)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 21,498 hits
Author Archives: Greg
Tis the season to… count birds. The Audubon Christmas Bird Count is an annual Citizen Science tradition, and your participation is vital. If you are available on Saturday, 17 December 2022, and would like to participate, please be at the … Continue reading
Let’s go birding! The John W Sellars Chapter of TOS will be birding on Saturday, 19 November 2022, in Murfreesboro, and invite all who are interested to join us. We will be birding the Stones River National Battlefield Field, and … Continue reading