Lebanon Birding ClubClub Meeting & PicnicAugust 18th, 20186 hours to go.
Field Trip to Rankin BottomShorebird Field Trip w/ KTOSAugust 25th, 20188 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Tricolored Heron still at Paddle Creek Pond, Sullivan Cty. Roy & Robin Knispel)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS meeting Thursday August 16 Radnor Lake Daniel Shelton)
- [TN-Bird] Lincoln and Coffee Counties rick houlk)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Coffee County Wood Stork Kristy Baker)
- [TN-Bird] Fwd: [Bristol-Birds] Paddle Creek Robert Biller)
- [TN-Bird] Wild turkeys and a rattler at Radnor Lake Corbin, Jackie)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 8,582 hits