Birding Field TripNightjar & Owl Prowl / Native Plant & Butterfly Garden Tour19 June 2021The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Radnor Lake -- Red breasted Nuthatch Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help harrbarbara)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help Carolyn Johansson)
- [TN-Bird] Re: id help David B Coe)
- [TN-Bird] email address change. Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] id help Jerry Webb)
- [TN-Bird] Wednesday morning Radnor Walk - September 22nd routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 19,066 hits
The field trip to Eagleville scheduled for Saturday, 19 December 2020, is canceled. We will instead make the trip on Saturday, 16 January 2021 so mark your calendars now. The Short-eared Owls, Northern Harriers, and Sandhill Cranes should still be around next month.