Lebanon Birding ClubProgram & Meeting in Cabin 13March 17th, 201820 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Re: [TN-Bird] Chimney Swift’s Lyda Phillips)
- [TN-Bird] Chimney Swift’s nancy moore)
- [TN-Bird] Coffee County Shrikes Susan McWhirter)
- [TN-Bird] They're back - - Fish Crows in Johnson City Richard Knight)
- [TN-Bird] Red-necked Grebe and White-winged Scoters - Sumner County 2-23 Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Brown-headed Nuthatch in Humphreys Co Victor Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Cooper's hawk Jesse)
Audubon Guide to Buying Binoculars – March 2017
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 6,606 hits