LTOS Meeting & ProgramBosque del Apache NWR w/ Amy & Bob SwansonSeptember 16th, 2017The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] DeKalb county jaeger NO fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] Jaeger - Dekalb county hughbarger)
- [TN-Bird] Parasitic Jaeger Comcast)
- [TN-Bird] Parasitic Jaeger Center Hill Lake stczipperer)
- [TN-Bird] Another busy day banding Aborn, David)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS September Monthly Meeting and Program Radnor Lake Thursday Daniel Shelton)
- [TN-Bird] Cumberland County John Cyrus)
Audubon Guide to Buying Binoculars – March 2017
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
ABA Bird of The Year
- 5,395 hits