LTOS Field TripNightjar & Owl HuntingJune 23rd, 201811 hours to go.
Lebanon Birding ClubBreakfast & Club MeetingAugust 18th, 201857 days to go.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- [TN-Bird] Greater White-fronted Goose, Hawkins County Susan Hubley)
- [TN-Bird] Re: 4 roseate spoonbills Randy Winstead)
- [TN-Bird] Brown Pelican at Watauga Lake Richard Knight)
- [TN-Bird] Re: 4 roseate spoonbills kde)
- [TN-Bird] Anhinga over my Yard Ruben Stoll)
- [TN-Bird] Nestling green herons in Metro Center Lyda Phillips)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS meeting tonight Radnor Lake Daniel Shelton)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 8,218 hits