Enjoy this educational video on winter hummingbirds in Tennessee by local photographer and birder Graham Gerdeman. Be sure to like and subscribe to Graham’s videos.
Birding Field TripField Trip to Cedars New ADA Trail17 September 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] First Radnor Fall Migration walk completed... Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Am Golden Plover continues at Walter S Davis Blvd Marsh Frank Fekel)
- [TN-Bird] Fall count B HARRIS)
- [TN-Bird] LBC Field Trip Report fndrbndr59)
- [TN-Bird] First of four Wednesday morning Radnor Walks - 9/21/22 Cyndi Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] TOS Fall Meeting, September 30-October 2 in Kingsport Betty Bailey)
- [TN-Bird] FOY Swainson’s Thrushes in Birchwood Charles)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 20,939 hits