Birding Field TripWheeler NWR Field Trip22 January 2022The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Painted Bunting Knox County Comcast)
- [TN-Bird] Re: Scoters Randy Winstead)
- [TN-Bird] Ross's Goose/Hamilton Co. Ronald Hoff)
- [TN-Bird] Harris’s Sparrow in Williamson County Paige)
- [TN-Bird] Scoters Randy Winstead)
- [TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip Announcement Michael Smith)
- [TN-Bird] Bird Protections Restored, and Key Process Advances to Strengthen Rules Dev Joslin)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 19,704 hits