Lebanon Birding ClubLet's Go Birding -- Nature CenterAugust 15th, 2020The big day is here.
Join UsTo join the John W. Sellars - Lebanon Chapter of TOS, download, print and complete our membership form here:
Lebanon Birding Membership Form
- [TN-Bird] Take a minute to answer this ABC survey Cynthia Routledge)
- [TN-Bird] Late report - White-rumped Sandpiper - Rutherford County Graham)
- [TN-Bird] Merlins, brentwood William Fissell)
- [TN-Bird] 12 Palm Warblers today NELL MOORE)
- [TN-Bird] Black-throated Blue in Edwin Warner Park Sandy Bivens)
- [TN-Bird] Knoxville nighthawks and Olive-side Flycatcher Welsh, Christopher J E)
- [TN-Bird] FOS for me Carol Williams)
"Besides being an omen of death, a calling whip-poor-will could bring luck if you wished on the first one of the spring—and if you had backache, turning somersaults in time with the whip’s call would cure you."
-- Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by S. Weidensaul
- 15,950 hits